Nanosmiles is a somewhat unique arena shooter where you don’t attack directly. Instead you control a blue shaped thing and activate other grey things by touching them and advise them to destroy the enemies. Once activated they follow you and attack nearby opponents by command. When they are hit by an enemy you can simply reactivate them again.
The Big List Of…
Currently working on…
- the big update/redesign of the entire site + "the marketing guide for indie game developers"
- preview of the redesign
- launch: july 2014
- Laurens Mathot on The Big List Of Indie Game Marketing
- PixelProspector on The Big List Of Free Font Sites
- Why Charging Indie Game Devs For Reviews Is Bad Practice - Indie Statik on The Big List Of Indie Game Marketing
- 120 on The Big List Of Free Font Sites
- Kotaku | Donkey Kong Gets Unofficial Star Wars, Alien, Total Recall Expansions on Donkey Me
- Steven Drewers on Contents & Examples Of Press Kits
- John Guilfoil on The Big List Of Video Game Sites
- erdraug on VideoGameCaster launched!
- Mihai on IUBES
- Kotaku | Games This Fast Don't Need The Ground on CloudBuilt
Download (13 MB)