I’m currently working on a little site that is completely dedicated to interviews with game developers.
It will probably be launched in May/June…
So it would be cool if you could give me some feedback on the current question catalogue.
Do you have any Ideas on how to improve the questionnaire?
Do you want to see some additional questions that aren’t listed yet?
1.) BACKGROUND OF DEV
- What do you do?
- When did you get started with playing games (and what was the first game that you remember)?
- How did you get started with developing games?
- If you weren’t a game developer you would be a…?
- Why do you make games?
- On how many games have you worked on so far?
- Which game development tools are you using?
- Any other recommendations for software? (project management etc.)
- What is your favorite platform to develop for?
- What are the specs of your PC/Mac?
- How did you come up with the game’s concept?
- What were your inspirations?
- What inspires you outside of gaming?
- How was your game received?
- How long have you been working on your latest game (and your previous games)?
- How many folks were involved in the making of your game
- How was your budget for your game?
- What have you done marketing wise?
- What went right/wrong during development?
- What lessons have you learned from developing your game?
- Where do you think the games industry will be in the next 5-10 years?
- What games did you enjoy playing in 2012?
- What is your favorite game at the moment and what makes it special?
- Anything else you would like to add?
Leave a comment