Flywrench is an abstract game where you navigate a flying wrench through obstacle filled levels in a flap flap style. In order to slip through red or white colored gates your wrench has to have the same color as said gate. To bounce off from walls you can use the greenish swirly summersault. Awesome fun!
The Big List Of…
Currently working on…
- the big update/redesign of the entire site + "the marketing guide for indie game developers"
- preview of the redesign
- launch: july 2014
- Laurens Mathot on The Big List Of Indie Game Marketing
- PixelProspector on The Big List Of Free Font Sites
- Why Charging Indie Game Devs For Reviews Is Bad Practice - Indie Statik on The Big List Of Indie Game Marketing
- 120 on The Big List Of Free Font Sites
- Kotaku | Donkey Kong Gets Unofficial Star Wars, Alien, Total Recall Expansions on Donkey Me
- Steven Drewers on Contents & Examples Of Press Kits
- John Guilfoil on The Big List Of Video Game Sites
- erdraug on VideoGameCaster launched!
- Mihai on IUBES
- Kotaku | Games This Fast Don't Need The Ground on CloudBuilt
Download (16 MB)