Crayon Physics is an interesting physics based where you have to guide a ball to the goal by using the power of your drawings. Create boxes to push the ball intro the right direction and bridges to cross gaps. A funny and relaxing experience!
The Big List Of…
Currently working on…
- the big update/redesign of the entire site + "the marketing guide for indie game developers"
- preview of the redesign
- launch: july 2014
- Laurens Mathot on The Big List Of Indie Game Marketing
- PixelProspector on The Big List Of Free Font Sites
- Why Charging Indie Game Devs For Reviews Is Bad Practice - Indie Statik on The Big List Of Indie Game Marketing
- 120 on The Big List Of Free Font Sites
- Kotaku | Donkey Kong Gets Unofficial Star Wars, Alien, Total Recall Expansions on Donkey Me
- Steven Drewers on Contents & Examples Of Press Kits
- John Guilfoil on The Big List Of Video Game Sites
- erdraug on VideoGameCaster launched!
- Mihai on IUBES
- Kotaku | Games This Fast Don't Need The Ground on CloudBuilt
Download (6 MB)